Connecting people to God and each other.
Who we are
An inviting church
The people at Gateway are some of the friendliest around, and we love meeting new people! No matter who you are or where you've been, you're invited to be part of our family.
A Bible-believing church
Whatever stage of life you're in - kid, teen, or adult - our teaching is practical and relevant. More importantly, we apply the Bible to real life because we believe it's the Word of God.
A relational church
We don't just want to meet you, we want to get to know you. And we want you to know us. Whether it's Gateway Students, Gateway Kids, Connect Groups, or any of our other ministries, you'll find that in everything we do we cultivate relationships. After all, Gateway is a family.
A challenging church
We're called to commitment, to service, and to maturity. That's why, at Gateway, we challenge each other to deeper commitment. Let's grow together.
A church that removes barriers
We believe every person has a place in God's kingdom and in His Church. We remove unnecessary barriers to your growth and involvement because we know God has something planned for you. We'd love to help you accomplish it.
- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God and shows us how to live. - 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Prayer and dependence on the Holy Spirit are essential for personal and church growth. - Thessalonians 5:16-18; 1 Corinthians 2:1-5
- We must communicate the gospel in culturally relevant terms. - 1 Corinthians 9:19-22
- All of God's people are ministers and should seek to discover, develop and use their gift(s) to build up the body of Christ. - 1 Peter 4:10; 1 Corinthians 12:12
- Children are a priority for Jesus and are a priority for us. - Matthew 19:14
- Everything we have is a gift from God. - Deuteronomy 8:17-18
- Everything flows out of a love for God. - Matthew 22:36-38
- Every believer must seek to win others to Christ. - Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Cor. 5:20
- We must build loving relationships with others. - Matthew 22:39; John 13:34-35
- The purpose of the local church is to expand God's kingdom, not its own. - 1 Corinthians 3:3
"The day we walked into Gateway we knew we were at home. We found a path to belonging, to worship, to learn God’s Word, to friendships, and to serving the Lord. We found Gateway – a home that recognized our needs and led to our son Kai and me being baptized."
Greg and Misty Potter
"What a blessing it has been to our family, watching and participating in the growth of Gateway! With the same eyes that we have expectantly seen our children grow here, we know that God has great plans for the continued growth of Gateway."
Jimmy and Mardi Johnson
"On our second Sunday visiting Gateway back in 2007, we were invited to a new Connect group for empty nesters. Within just a few weeks of attending this small group we felt like we had already become family. It filled a real void in our lives."
Neil and Mary Lester