Gateway Preschool Academy
A Letter from the Director
The 2024 - 2025 school year marks our 8th year serving families in Wylie. We thank God for preschoolers and the opportunity we have to teach them. We want them to feel loved, safe and secure as they learn and grow!
I believe that your child is one of God’s most precious beings and He created each and every one of us for a very special part in His plan. It's my goal that our school will help your children become enthusiastic learners, both spiritually and academically, so that they will be independent, self-confident, inquisitive learners…to gain a true love of learning that will remain with them throughout their entire lifetime.
Our teachers will identify specific goals in the following areas of development:
- Spiritually by expanding their love of God and others to lead a prayerful life that is strengthened through weekly chapel and bible stories.
- Socially by feeling comfortable in school, trusting a new environment, making friends and feeling they are part of a group.
- Emotionally by helping them to experience pride and self-confidence, develop independence and self-control, and to have a positive attitude towards learning.
- Cognitively by helping them be confident learners, to acquire learning skills such as the ability to solve problems, ask questions and to use their words to describe their ideas, observations and feelings.
- Physically by helping them increase their large and small motor skills and to feel confident about what their bodies can do.
Registration Packets for the 2024-2025 school year will be available February 1, 2024 and registration opens February 27 at 9:30 am.
Together we can provide the very best learning and growing environment for your child!
Blessings to you and your family,